LTC Facility Services
See all of our services we can provide you with
Helping LTC Facilities Give Back To Their Patients
We are the leaders in helping Long Term Care Facilities help their patients. Whether it’s skilled nursing, assisted living, AFC homes, rehabilitation centers or substance abuse centers, we make sure you’re concerns are ours. We want to know everything about your patients to make sure we give you and them a high quality experience like no other specialty pharmacy can.
Accredited & Trusted
You can rely on us to be there for all your needs
- Our Pharmacist will precisely review and process your medication orders.
- Our Billing Specialists are there to assist you in accommodating costs.
- Our Consultants are here to improve the standard of care for your residents.
- You will benefit from top notch support and training services from our loyal Account Managers.
These are a few of the reasons that make premier LTC facilities in Michigan choose us!
Types of Facilities We Help
Here are some of the type of facilities we help and service. Don’t see your type of facility here or have a custom application you need help with ? Call us today!
- Assisted Living Facilities
- AFC Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Substance Abuse Centers
We don’t waste your time with a phone menu, when you call us you will speak directly to the assigned technician that processes your pharmacy or clients’ medications.
- 24/7 Support
- Call or Message us today!
Thorough Pharmacy Technicians
Our technicians are trained to tailor services such as packaging, delivery, communication, and supplies to your specific standards. Our pharmacy system automatically requests refills from doctors.
- Years of experience
- Here for your specific needs
Fast Delivery Service, Multiple Times a Day
We have a team of over 10 drivers able to deliver within 1-3 hours after receiving an order. Emergency services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Fast & Free
- Accurate & Efficient
We offer a variety of packaging options (monthly, multi-pack, weekly pack, vials, etc.) and also offer patient specific bar coded blister packages. We utilize robotic machines to reduce filling errors.
- Specially Designed
- Accurate & Proficient
Save paper and track medical passing, vitals, notes, and more electronically with PointClick Care, Quickmar, & up to ECP eMARs our world class system.
- World Class system that works for you
- Accurate & Precise
With years of experience, you can trust in us to train your staff to the highest level. To learn more contact us today!
- Premier Training Techniques
- Contact Us
Monthly Pharmacist Consultation
Patient care is our priority. We implement gradual dose reduction to improve tag ratings at your facility. We will also monitor clinical lab values for psychiatric medications (clozapine, lithium, valproic acid, etc.)
- Improve Ratings
- Professional Monitoring
State of The Art Medication Carts & Emergency Boxes
We will provide medication and treatment carts with laptop computers to your facility. We also have multiple options when it comes to emergency boxes and locking carts.
- Multiple Options
- Professional Monitoring
Competitive Medicare Part A Rates
We understand the costs involved in providing premium patient care. With our state of the art system, we are able to provide best in price OTC Medications, performing formulary management to control costs for your facility. Further, we have our dedicated team of pharmacists and specialists that work precisely with your facility and doctors to support medication, therapy and cost.
- Programmed HIPAA Client Communication
- Pre-Admittance Cost Estimate of Prescriptions
- Therapeutic Interchange Program
- Personalized Fill Quantities
- High Cost Prescription Alerts
We provide detailed invoices of medications and services provided on a net 30-day cycle.
- Detailed Invoices
- 30-Day Cycle
eMAR & EHR Integration
United Specialty Pharmacy uses FrameworkLTC as its main operating platform. See our list below for all of the interfaces already completed.
- ADL Systems, Inc.
- Almsa (Yardi)
- American Health Tech (AHT)
- American Data-EC
- Answers on Demand (AOD)
- Blue Step BridgeGate
- Blue Step iMAR
- Catalyst RMS
- Collian Healthcare LG CNS EHR
- Exactmed iMAR
- Extended Care PRO (ECP)
- HealthMEDX (Vision)
- Imagin MedDispense
- MDI Achieve Matrix
- Med Management Tech (WIP)
- Medright by Emissary Technologies (WIP)
- MedTelligent by Alis
- Netsmart’s Avatar
- NTT Keane
- Optimus EMR
- Point Click Care
- Reliable Health EHR
- Sigma Care for Long Term care
- Yardi Yardi
- Sushoo AL
- Sushoo SNF
- Medication Regimen Review
- Survey Preparation
- On-site Support
- Annual Survey
- Med Pass Observation
- Med Pass Observations
- Survey Preparation
- Facility Support
Custom Care Representative
- Single Point of Contact
- Focus Visits
- Med Cart/Room Inspections
- Cycle Fill Check-in
- ACE Inhibitors
- Short-acting Beta Agonist Inhalers
- Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs)
- Alpha-2 Agonist Ophthalmic Solution
- Higher priced ACE Inhibitors
- ProAir HFA® and Proventil HFA®
- Fluoxetine tablets (gen.)
- Venlafaxine ER tablets (gen.)
- Atacand®, candesartan, irbesartan, Avapro®, Benicar®, Micardis®, telmisartan,Teveten®, Edarbi®, valsartan and Diovan®
- Atacand HCT®, candesartan HCT, Avalide®, irbesartan HCT, Benicar HCT®, Teveten HCT®, telmisartan HCT, Edarbychlor™, valsartan HCT, and Diovan HCT®
- Alphagan P® 0.1%, 0.15% Brimonidine tartrate 0.15%
- Lisinopril (gen.)
- Ventolin HFA®
- Fluoxetine capsules (gen.)
- Venlafaxine XR capsules (gen.)
- Losartan (gen.)
- Losartan/HCTZ (gen.)
- Brimonidine tartrate 0.2% (gen.)
no hassle, no fuss.
Helping Raise the Standard of Long Term Care.